The Strongest Anti-Racism Ads Of The Last 20 Years
- 1996 Benetton
- 1996 UK
- 1999 campaign via the UK by the Commission for Racial Equality
- 2001 For the National Congress Of American Indians
- 2002 Via the UK for the National Assembly Against Racism
- 2002 Via the UK
- 2002 National Union of Students
- 2003 Red Cross of Finland
- 2004 campaign via the UK
- 2007 A More Perfect Union via the USA
That’s why they couldn’t air this pilot
It’s been awhile since I read this book, this is pretty much all I remember. I sure am excited to see Finnick and Joanna in the next movie though.
uh youtube are you trying to start some shit
THE LAMP THOUGH
the mouse is evil though
they’ll be like
what why doesnt this work
then theyll check
and nic is just there
Also the same person:
Interesting, this shows the probability of a child’s eye color based on the eye color of its parents!
So I was at a thrift store and I see this little cat lamp.
I was like “Aye yo, no homo, but ya’ll are fuckin’ adorable.”
So I bought the lil’ guy and took him home to plug him in.
Then I was like “No.”
I’m sobbing rainbows
fun prank: cover somebody in gasoline and light a match
side note: you will get arrested
16. Whovian and Sherlock's holmie, Browncoat, Slytherin and all the things in between.Sherlock, Doctor Who, Firefly, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, Avengers, Harry Potter, Vampire Diaries, New Girl, Lord of the Rings and a few funny hiccups along the way. Sometimes if I'm in the mood you'll see some of my things as well. Just don't mention Doomsday and we'll get along fine :) OTP: Does it even need saying? Ten/Rose - others are David/Billie, Johnlock, Delena, Klaroline, Kaylee/Simon and Jack Harkness. I will ship anyone with Jack. Tried and failed trying to get over a certain Scottish bloke. But my new motto is that the world's fair as long as it consists of David Tennant and his hair. ~Eat pies and be sexy ~ B Pips is my angel ~